The Xylem Spearing group is talking about how to cope with unproductive meetings.
Robert Ballantyne discusses with Linda Stier:
- The person who tries to take the meeting in a direction that is not of interest to the group.
- What to do when a meeting is not really needed.
Sherry S Jennings talks about:
- No one seems to be sticking to the agenda.
- Some pointers on how to organize the agenda.
- What to do when it becomes clear that there may not be time to bring an issue to a resolution.
- When adherence to Robert’s Rules is not productive