Notice: This episode did not happen due to the demise of Blab.im. The Xylem-Group would still like to explore this topic, and several more we have planned. For now, we are still wondering how to proceed. We apologize for any inconvenience. See the next blog article for our reflections on this development http://xylem-group.com/blog/2016/08/18/xylem-and-the-end-of-blab/
Join us on Wednesday Aug 17, Noon EDT, when we discuss what are the Requirements to Govern?
- What board members must learn to govern effectively?
- Should the job of governing be intuitive?
- Are those who govern expected to be statespersons?
- What are the reasonable costs of good governance?
- What common practices of governance result in poor governance?
We will meet using Blab.im https://blab.im/xylem-reasonable-interpretation <==click to subscribe or join the event.
All are welcome to join us and participate in our Blab events.
We try to limit the discussion to under one hour. Anyone may join the chat field and may be invited to jump into the video portion. To participate please log onto your Twitter Account first, then go to the blab event. Use Chrome or Firefox. We post the link to the live event here at http://xylem-group.com/.