Watch the Xylem Group as we discuss “The Board’s Role in Strategic Planning”
http://bit.ly/strat-p <<== click link to go to the Blab
Date: June 15, 2016
You may hear, or download, an audio-only podcast of the Blab event here:
Associated discussion points
- what do we mean by strategic planning?
- Is Strategic Planning an expected product of the board’s work?
- Why are board members attracted to issues of strategy?
- The staff and CEO’s role in Strategic Planning
- What are the consequences of good/poor Strategic Planning
- When is Strategic Planning effective, and how is that achieved?
To participate in our Blab-casts please login to Twitter first (an account is free) and then go to the Blab. For a browser use Chrome or Firefox. When we are available, we meet in a Blab session on Wednesdays at Noon EDT. Check here for links to future and past Blabs.